Spacious south facing villa located in a peaceful green valley in Calahonda. Constructed in 1990. 350m² built on a plot of 1192m². The plot is ideally located with fabulous view through the valley to the Mediterranean and is an opportunity for a new renovation project.
The property has many distinct and unique features which combine perfectly to create an atmosphere of tranquility, yet it is only a short distance to local amenities and the beach.
On the entrance floor the villa includes a fully fitted kitchen large lounge and diner, two bedrooms ensuite, guest bathroom, air conditioning, alarm, fireplace, heated pool.
The ground floor level has the added option of being used as self-contained living quarters. There are two bedrooms ensuite, lounge, separate kitchen and a large storeroom at the back of the ground floor.
The villa sits on a mature garden with fruit trees and has a garden irrigation system and solar panels.
2 car entrances and 2 separate garages
BY CAR: 5 minutes Cabopino Golf course * 5 minutes to Nikki Beach (Elviria) * 10 mins to Marbella town centre * 15 mins to Puerto Banús * 30 mins to Málaga airport.
- Setting: Village, Close To Golf, Close To Port, Close To Sea, Close To Marina, Urbanisation
- Orientation: South
- Condition: Fair, Renovation Required, Restoration Required
- Pool: Private, Heated
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Fireplace
- Views: Sea, Country, Garden, Pool, Urban
- Features: Covered Terrace, Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Storage Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Marble Flooring, Fiber Optic
- Furniture: Not Furnished
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Garden: Private
- Parking: Garage, More Than One, Private
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water
- Category: Investment, Resale