Casa las Chumberas.
"An Oasis in the Village of Benahavis": is the phrase used by friends and visitors to describe this south-facing villa for sale in Benahavis. Designed by the architect Antonio Martín Ortiz and built with high standards for the previous owners, by a local company in 2005.
There are a variety of terraces and ‘corners' where one can relax. Light and airy inside, the house is ideally situated in a south-facing position of the village in the flint-cobbled Calle la Coronilla; giving ease of access both to the road to the coast and the village's main street. It offers views of the gorge and Monte Mayor castle.
This home is one of the top 5 villas in Benahavís village and cosists of 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, large living areas next to the kitchen, with good access to the terraces and garden with nice views of the mountains, plus a large basement where you can enjoy an entertaining area, garage for several vehicles, a private gym and a sound-proof music room.
All this within walking distance to all the amenities in Benahavís village.
- Setting: Town, Village, Mountain Pueblo, Close To Golf, Close To Shops, Close To Town, Close To Schools, Close To Forest
- Orientation: South
- Condition: Excellent
- Pool: Private
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Pre Installed A/C, Hot A/C, Cold A/C, Fireplace, U/F Heating
- Views: Mountain, Panoramic, Garden, Pool, Urban, Forest
- Features: Covered Terrace, Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Gym, Games Room, Storage Room, Utility Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Double Glazing, Basement, Fiber Optic
- Furniture: Optional
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Garden: Private
- Security: Electric Blinds, Entry Phone, Alarm System
- Parking: Underground, More Than One, Private
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water, Telephone
- Category: Luxury, Resale