Beautiful Land of 17,051 m2, with unique development potential on the edge of the village next to the town centre of Benahavis town, with many possibilities due to its ideal situation, with only one main entrance and same exit giving privacy and tranquillity. Within the 17.051 m2 plot there are two villas.
Main Villa: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms.
Within walking distance from the village centre, this is an ideal quiet family holiday home with views over the Village and to the Ronda mountains. This typical Andalusian house was designed and built from local wood, Ronda tiles, old doors and local materials. It has a superb shaded barbecue dining terrace, large outdoor azure pool all set within more than 4 acres of mature gardens, lawns and woodland.
The sculptor owner has decorated the interior with an eclectic mix of ethnic and modern pieces, original sculptures and paintings, tiled kitchen and a large airy living room with plasma TV. It has to be seen to be appreciated, totally secluded but within a short walk of the many bars, cafes and restaurants that Benahavís affords.
Second Villa: Consists of a house where it would require the last touches to turn it into a lovely family home.
Both Properties are five minutes walk to the centre of the town with all the day to day needs at your doorstep, all in a lovely quiet and relaxed environment surrounded by Nature.
- Setting: Town, Village, Mountain Pueblo, Close To Shops, Close To Town, Close To Schools
- Orientation: South East, South, South West
- Condition: Renovation Required
- Pool: Private
- Climate Control: Fireplace
- Views: Mountain, Country, Panoramic, Garden
- Features: Covered Terrace, Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Solarium, Satellite TV, Guest House, Storage Room, Utility Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Wood Flooring, Barbeque
- Furniture: Not Furnished
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Garden: Private, Landscaped
- Security: Safe
- Parking: Covered, Open, More Than One, Private
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water, Telephone
- Category: Investment, Reduced, Resale