This townhouse in Alhaurin el Grande is a gem ! The property is exactly this interesting how you see on the photos. Full of charm and character and private spaces!
Situated in a lovely Spanish environment, with a great views, walking distance to all services in the pueblo.
On the entrance you have welcoming hall which opens to a salon and after spacious open kitchen you have an access to your first private patio. Next to the salon you have another room for relaxing with tv or this could be third bedroom or an office. On this level you have a big bathroom with walk-in shower.
When you enter your private first patio, you have another charming room for chilling out with fireplace. After this room you enter to your secret garden. This is amazing, well hidden, secret place with coral/rock walls. In the old days this was used by monks and they had the animals here. You could never believe you have something like this in your backyard.
Upstairs yo have the master bedroom with great views to Guadalhorce Valley. Another spacious bedroom has an access to the upstairs patio where you can maintain your laundry. In the same level you have a spacious storage room. This room can be great for an office, hobbies or for the guests. You have two different accesses to this space so it is easy to use for different purposes. On the second floor is the second spacious bathroom with bathtub.
- Setting: Town, Country, Village, Mountain Pueblo, Close To Golf, Close To Shops, Close To Schools, Close To Forest
- Orientation: South East, South West
- Condition: Good
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Fireplace
- Views: Mountain, Panoramic, Urban, Street
- Features: Covered Terrace, Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Storage Room, Utility Room
- Furniture: Not Furnished
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Garden: Private
- Parking: Street
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water
- Category: Cheap, Holiday Homes, Investment, Resale